Extreme Multi Piece Super Pole v2
NEW Quick Connect Connection.
No more screwing together pole pieces.
- This Extreme Pole fits ceilings between 7 feet 9 inches to 9 feet 9 inches stock; an extra extension can be purchased to allow for any ceiling height up to 11'9" feet and down to 6'(optional extension not available in 1.75 inch diameter brass).
- The Extreme Multi Piece Super Pole is available in genuine high polished stainless steel and genuine high polished brass.
- it is also available in 1.75 inch(45mm) or 2.0 inch(50mm) diameter.
- This Extreme Multi Piece Super Pole holds 200 lbs(91kg) and has the capability to spin or stay static stationary.
- This pole does not require any screws or drilling into your ceiling or floor.
- These poles assemble and disassemble in minutes and adjust from the bottom or top of the pole for easy installation.
- The pole is pressure mounted so it will not leave any marks on your ceiling and floor.
- Everything needed to assemble is included.
- Comes in a cardboard case with handle.
**Vaulted ceiling adapters sold separately.
- *This Extreme Pole fits ceilings between 7 feet 9 inches to 9 feet 9 inches stock; an extra extension can be purchased to allow for any ceiling height up to 11'9" feet(optional extension not available in 1.75 inch diameter brass).
Expedited shipping is available
All of our products are made from natural metals. We do not coat any of our products. This provides for a longer lasting product and also prevents any harmful chemicals used during plating from being on the pole. Due to this brass and stainless will have slight imperfections in the metal. Brass will have a stickier feel then stainless steel because it is a softer metal. With that in mind brass will also show more visual imperfections in the metal. This does not affect the pole stability at all. You can use a polish to keep your pole looking new and clean.